Friday, March 27, 2009

It's so awesome!

It's March 27, 2009 today, I dunno what I feel. I just wanna say that it's so awesome, wonderful, amazing and beautiful. I can feel the best today. I am supposed to say that this is very different. I feel a different spirit, atmosphere, view, thinking and so on and I should say "Thank to Lord". This won't happen without Him. He is powerful in my life.

I try to post this message for I know this is a great moment in my life. I just feel that I am born again. I am born because I have found my real life without something pushes me to do what I am doing right now. What I mean is my life can be fully given to Him, to serve Him, to serve Jesus. I receive His unconditional love. The love without looking at something we have done for Him. This is a great love that everybody receives from Him.

I do thank to Him because I feel worthy not because of my good deed, nobody is right in Him but all of us are worthy because He makes us worthy. By receiving the love I have had, I become understand how to deliver that love to others. This is one of the purpose why I hafta live in this world.

Now, I can say that I am free. My soul has been fulfilled by His. I can enjoy my daily life with Him. I hope with humble that this atmosphere will be forever in my life. His face and righteousness are going to be sought everyday. I live in Him and enjoy the day I live. Amazing days will belong to me because of Him who has given me wonderful days. He is so amazing, thanks Lord for your love. You're praised all the time, forever and ever, Amen.

No comments: